10:23 AM Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Planning ahead! :)

Well, my parents and I had been discussing if they should sent me to Canada to study next year. So I was on Google searching for schools in Montreal. And the schools there are amazing. Oh geez, I really wish Malaysia had schools like these. :/ Well, since my brother will be in Canada, he'll be helping me check out some of the schools. :) It's really awesome stuff. But I am sure I will totally miss the amazing people here especially my family. That's because they won't be joining me till around 2 years till I migrate since they have jobs. Hmm.. it's a really big decision. Me shifting is a 50/50 thing. All I am gonna do is ask, be aware and listen to God :) Cause he can satisfy your needs! 
xx
Renzmm




reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the bimbo says: omygosh!

♦I'm a follower of Jesus Christ!
♦I love Jesus <3