10:58 PM Wednesday, December 1, 2010
fate ;
































Meet Pauline Liow, or as I call her Pau. She's like my twin sister. Well, that's what people say. We look alike somehow. I knew her since we were 10. And little did we know, we signed up for the same school this year and we're in the same class! She loves to camwhore, just like me. So, if you're finding for a camwhore buddy, here you go. :) She's really fun to hang out with. We love talking about guys. Oh yes we do. Especially when they're hot, hunky and delicious looking. Yeah, maybe we fight sometimes through misunderstanding.. But that doesn't mean it can't be fixed right? :D She's awesome. We're BFFs, sisters. ily babe.  :) 

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the bimbo says: omygosh!

♦I'm a follower of Jesus Christ!
♦I love Jesus <3