9:35 PM Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Who's got your back? :/






Meet Ele Mun How Yan, or as I call him, Munchys. :) His my best friend or as we say "hao pan yao". He sits next to me in class and I never had a friend like this kid over here. The worst thing is, his way taller than me.. which sucks. But wearing heels helps (Y) Like the photos up there. Hehe. His also the class clown.. hmm.. maybe not for everyone. But he is sure one heck of a funny guy. His lameness makes it very cool which makes no sense at all. Maybe that's because I'm lame too? I've been there for him in his WORST day of his life.. Hah, he owes me one. BIG TIME. But ended up, I suffered the EXACT same thing he did. Felt so wise giving him all those cheering up "quotes" and advice.. but I was as sad as he was. Hah, I'm weak. Well, I guess you should know that his so called "gay" partner is a boy from my class named Shean Learn. Hmm.. maybe they already broke up? That's what the teacher said. Poor Munchy, got dumped. Boohoo. We can make stupid lame yet funny jokes about anything all. ;) And the best part is, HE CAMWHORES WITH ME. Do you know how hard it is to find a guy that actually camwhores with you? (not really) I have no idea how can he live without me :P But sometimes, he is kind of bad.. you know why? THAT'S BECAUSE HE CAN'T GO TO YOUTH CAMP. D: Darn you. 

xx, 
you owe me one,
SLOWCHIP 




reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the bimbo says: omygosh!

♦I'm a follower of Jesus Christ!
♦I love Jesus <3