9:54 PM Wednesday, December 1, 2010















Meet Ho Hui Ping, or as I call her Pingtard :) She's one of the members of the Drunktard family and also my lover of my life (youknowwhatImean). She's been there for me whenever I needed her. She's the sweetest thing on earth. :D She's a very fun person to hang out with. We're very very high. Especially after drinking Ribena. It's like our daily dosage of hyper-ness. We share secrets to each other that's because we're comfortable being together. She my shawty, my wife. We fell in love with one of the world's most greatest things.. Chocolate. :) We're planning to do a super crazy and whacky video soon so watch out and be amazed! And I might actually follow her to Singapore and live with her! Nah, just joking, for a holiday :) With her and only her. It's a girls escape, guys won't understand. ;) Don't know how things will be like without her in it. :) I love you my little wifey ♥ 

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the bimbo says: omygosh!

♦I'm a follower of Jesus Christ!
♦I love Jesus <3